Stereo Microscope with simul-focus trinocular lens
This stereo microscope with accompanying lenses has a zoom of 3.5x – 90x. The trinocular lens can be used with the accompanying camera and 0.5x C-mount lens. This means that the camera will show the same field of view which you are seeing through the binocular lenses. The objective lenses can be used to achieve a working distance of 40mm, 100mm or 165mm. Complete with a LED light ring this microscope has a high level of versatility to meet your needs.
An ideal microscope for carrying out instrumental insemination, the 0.5x objective lens allows for a 165mm work distance providing plenty of space over the insemination unit. The large base and increased working height ensures that the microscope stays stable during operation. The supplied light ring is LED and ensures a good cool light that will not harm the queen.
Supplied with an Industrial CMOS 36mp camera which can display on a screen via HDMI connection or be connected to a computer. This camera provides high resolution clear images of the work area. Complete with an SD card slot, images can also be recorded directly to the camera.
- 1 x Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head(Working distance is about 10cm)
- 1 x Pair of Super Widefield 10X20MM Eyepieces
- 1 x Pair of Eye-Guards
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 1 x 144-LED Ring Light
- 1 x Big Stand
- 1 x 76mm Focusing Holder
- 1 x High temperature resistant working pad
- 1 x HDMI USB Video Camera
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 16GB TF card
- 1 x IR Remote control
- 1 x Power Supply Adapter
- 1 x 0.5X C-mount Adapter
- 1 x 2.0X Microscope Auxiliary Objective Lens(Working Distance 40 mm)
- 1 x 0.5X Microscope Auxiliary Objective Lens(Working Distance 165 mm)
- 1 x 1.0X Microscope Auxiliary Objective Lens(Protective Function Lens)
- 1 x Adjustable Metal Arm